Links to the webinars, webinar handouts, recorded webinars, evaluation forms, and credit registration are posted here. Please bookmark this page.
Course credit registration opens October 17, after the first webinar, and closes October 25. Register HERE
Joining the webinar:
- Test your computer connection prior to joining the webinar by clicking this link and following the prompts. https://zoom.us/test
- Download a Zoom Attendee Quick Guide if needed (how to access a test site, join a webinar, use the chat and “raise hand” features)
- All webinars begin at 3:45 p.m. Please login 10 minutes before the start of the webinar.
- Login to the webinar using the link provided next to the webinar date and follow the login prompts.
- If you have problems logging in, contact Zoom at 1.888.799.9666 ext 2 and provide the Meeting ID (the numbers at the end of the link).
Webinar Two – October 23 – Game Night!
Items to bring with you:
- dice (6-sided or 10-sided) and
- a deck of of cards (number cards or playing cards).
- If you are able to sit with colleagues you will have more fun with the games, but we will play them virtually as well.
- You may want to print off the PPT as the game boards are imbedded in the slides.
- Basic Fact Learning Progressions
- Alaska-Webinar2-Games-to-Teach-Facts_Bay-Williams PowerPoint
- Games Recording Sheettcm2009-08-12a
Google Drive Site with 22 game descriptions and game boards to download! For your classroom use only, please do not post the link on a public site–many of these games will be in a book that is coming out soon.