WEBINAR DATE CHANGE! Webinar #4 on March 20 moved to March 27.
- Webinar 1 (PowerPoint)
- Webinar 2 (PowerPoint)
- Webinar 3 (PowerPoint)
- Webinar 4(PowerPoint)
- CCAP3005_Math_Practices (pdf) Webinar 1
- PARCC Mathematics Frameworks (pdf) Webinar 2
- CognitiveRigorMatrixMath (Word) Webinar 3
- CCAP3010_Cognitive_Rigor_in_Todays_Classroom (pdf) Webinar 3 or 4
- Mathmatics Question Stems (pdf) Webinar 4
TEDxNYED-Math Curriculum Makeover (You Tube) – Webinar 1
Don’t Give Up-Plan, Persevere, Revise (Teaching Channel) – Webinar 1
Think, Pair, Share (Teaching Channel) –
My Favorite No – Learning from Mistakes (Teaching Channel) – Webinar 2
Discovering the Properties of Quadrilaterals (Teaching Channel) – Webinar 3
Exploring Math Practice Standards – Precision (Teaching Channel) – Webinar 3
Alice Grade Three Problem Solving Discussion – Webinar 4 What What Fraction of this Shape is Red? – Webinar 4
Zero Pairs, Manipulatives, and a Real-World Scenario – Webinar 4
Webinar recordings will be posted two business days after the live session.
How to View the Recordings
Click on the link: http://programs.knowplace.ca/course/view.php?id=266
- You do NOT need to create an account. Simply enter the log in and password:
- Login: guest1
- Password: test
- If you have any difficulty accessing the recording please email Danielle Finlayson <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
University Credit through Alaska Pacific University
More information and online registration is HERE:
- There are two separate registration forms, one to enroll in the webinar series, and one to enroll in the credit class.
- Completing the work will not register you for the class.
- You must complete the registration form by March 11.
- Some school districts have firewalls that block email from ASDN. Consider using a personal email address when you register for the credit. Check your junk and spam folders if you do not see correspondence from ASDN.
- Not sure if you are registered for the credit? Click HERE to view the class list.
Online Discussion Site
Click HERE to go to the online discussion site.
- You must be enrolled in the credit class to participate on the discussion site.
- You must have accepted the discussion group invitation in your email to post your comments on the discussion site.
- Please refer to your credit class confirmation email or correspondence from Diana Kurka, the instructor of record, for more details.
- You can contact the instructor of record, Diana Kurka, at email@example.com. Please look for correspondence in your spam or junk mail folders before contacting ASDN or the instructor of record.