Date-Specific, Three-Credit AkPLN Courses – Register today!
- Select from one of three start dates:
- Section 1 begins June 01, 2020. Course due date June 26, 2020. Registration from now through June 2.
- Section 2 begins July 06, 2020. Course due date July 31, 2020. Registration from June 03 to July 07.
- Section 3 begins August 03, 2020. Course due date August 28, 2020. Registration from July 08 to August 04.
- This course is for teachers who are quickly moving their teaching from the traditional classroom setting to an online model. This four-week class covers building a base for your teaching online, adjusting your curriculum, employing online survival strategies and developing your online teaching skills. Teachers will have an opportunity for weekly engagement with peer teachers and the instructor both in online discussions and virtual drop-in office hours. Learn best practices from your peers and instructor in this fun and collaborate environment as take your first steps to becoming a fantastic online teacher!
The Framework and Formula for Writing Meaningful IEPs is a online and on demand course developed by Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak. The course includes four modules with 12 individual lessons. Course materials are accessible 24/7 on any device connected to the Internet. You can work at your own pace, alongside your team members, or with colleagues from across the state.