Join Us for Our 12th Annual Conference
Save the Date and Join Your Colleagues for the Largest Professional Learning Conference in the State
Meet us in Anchorage for a 2-day event full of engaging sessions, inspiring keynotes, and discussion of the most impactful practices.
The Conference provides an opportunity to visit with your colleagues across the state, share resources, and build inspiration and knowledge to take back to your community. This conference will examine best instructional practices in academics, with an emphasis on reading and math instruction, and will also explore the impact of SEL, PBIS, and behavior supports.
Can’t Make it to Anchorage? Our one day pre-conference, focused on small schools and rural districts will be held virtually on Saturday, January 21.
Registration opens October 26
- Contact Doug Gray for conference details.
- Contact Ceann Murphy to information on POs and creating district registration codes.
Saturday, January 21 – ONLINE virtual rural pre-conference
- Time: 8:45-3:15
Saturday, January 28 – Denaina Center, Anchorage – Coffee service and lunch provided.
- Opening Keynote 8:15 – 9:30
- Morning Breakout: 9:45-11:45
- Lunch Onsite: 11:45-1:00
- Afternoon Breakout 1:00-3:00
- Closing Keynote 3:15-4:15
Sunday, January 29 – Denaina Center, Anchorage – Coffee service and lunch provided.
- Morning Breakout 9:00-11:30
- Lunch: 11:30-12:30
- Afternoon Breakout 12:30-3:00