Leading Change in Small or Rural Schools –
Explore how to achieve quality implementation so that the promise of improvement-oriented interventions become realized in practice.
- Using Data for Designing Improvement Efforts –
- Improving Graduation Rates with Evidence-Based Practices –
- Improving Literacy Rates with Evidence-Based Practices –
- Designing a Focused Implementation Plan –
- Leading Improvement Efforts in Your Building or District –
Leave with a focused, data-driven action plan to improve your graduation or student literacy rate using evidence-based practices… AND ideas for effectively leading the plan during the next school year.
As always, the institute is designed to support and sustain the ASLI professional learning community through role-alike critical friends groups discussing problems of practice, and district team planning time.