June 5-7 – Inspiration, Innovation, Personalization – Join AKTEACH, KPBSD, CRSD and educators and administrators from around the state of Alaska on the beautiful Kenai Peninsula for 3 days of intensive training workshops in blended learning, personalization of professional development, and STEAM learning. You will walk away from your workshop able to confidently implement and teach what you have learned. Join us for 3 days of workshop learning!
- Heather Staker-Blended Learning Live-coauthor of “Blended”, internationally recognized authority on blended learning.
- Dr. Patricia Deklotz-Keynote speaker and Personalized PD with micro-credentials presenter-2017 iNacol presenter, successful personalized PD program implementer, Superintendent of Kettle-Moraine School District.
- David Cole -Paper Circuitry community leader, originator of CV2, NEXMAP presenter, author, and international presenter on STEAM learner.
- Peggy Azuyak-Basic Conductive Materials in Any Classroom-AKTEACH Presenter
- Lisa Cavan-Instant Challenge Dayz-AKTEACH Presenter
- Phil Johnson, Trevor Neff, Gil DeGuzman, and Teresa Hedges-UAS Challenge-AKTEACH Presentation Team
Interested in learning more about the strands offered? Check out the conference website, online flyer, or video.
We welcome all educators, administrators, and district office staff and we are offering several strand options.